Monday, August 19, 2013

What I'm Loving Today


Ok, ya'll I'm trying to stay positive tonight. Last night, I got ready to post my Monday made it linky and my computer monitor turned on like normal, but then the image went all blinky and basically died right in front of me. I was kind of a mess and I'm still in denial (I wanna believe the computer dude will be able to retrieve pictures). However, I'm super thankful that I can use my tablet to talk to you about the first day of school!

It went fast and it went a little off plan, but it was great!  I'm so lucky to have a great assistant teacher AND a great team of pre-k teachers!

As soon as my computer is fixed, I will post pictures. So keep checking back. I can't figure out how to post pictures with my tablet. It has a forward facing camera.  If you have any tips, let me know. :)

See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment